Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Skyrim bathroom 007: Winterhold sigil

So the request from the kids was more city sigils EVERYWHERE.. And thusly, Winterhelm over the light fixture was conceived. 

I'll admit this template/stencil was daunting for me.. Until I said to myself- white out. It made figuring connectors so much easier, and I simply added them in. 

Template on card stock

I used white out to make connector lines so that my stencil doesn't fall apart. Then I cut the stencil with an exacto knife. 

Yay, stencil done!

Traced it in pencil centered over the light fixture, and set up a second template as a reference guide for painting my outline.


Outline done, coat one.

Filled it in white, coat one. 

Fill in, coat two. 


Outline, coat two. 


Finished!


I also did a Falkreath sigil the same way: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!