Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

221B Baker Street Door

The girls wanted a door like Sherlock's, to which I said, okay! I'm not about to shell out the dough for the hard core repro, so spray/chalk paint, model magic and command strips it ;)

So far:







Granted, mine is a bit more, well, artsy than regency, but considering it's model magic for $2 and not the $160 knocker alone ( I nearly fainted when I say THAT price!)  we'll call it good and love it from the time it goes on the door till they go to college or find a new fandom, whichever comes first. 

More photos when I get it done..

Update 15 AUG

Done! It's not authentic, just an inspired by, but it turned out well! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!