Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Belstaff

I really want a Belstaff trench coat but with 3 kids, a mortgage, a car payment, music lessons- you get the idea. A 1500 dollar coat is a bit of a non-essential. So I think I'll try to make something similar at a fraction. Maybe not a Belstaff ( grumble and sigh) but it's a me, right? 

So here are the inspirations, the Burda pattern I'm going to start from, and stuff. But need looooootsa pockets, hidden mostly. 

Collar, length, pockets. 

Love the buckles, pockets

A of course, and it's just begging for some modifications!!

Now where in the hell to find wool gaberdine because nobody sells what I want around here and this is a hands on- not eBay sight unseen purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!