Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dizzy dame..

It's one of those off days I think. Dizzy, sore, exhausted, hurting, cranky. Spent time in the garden because I haven't been, and I ought to. Feeling reluctantly obligated, want to play in the dirt but know I will hurt after even half an hour and I'm loathe to make it worse. I feel awful that my plot needed community help because I've been ill. Sigh. It shouldn't. I shouldn't be ill. I should be the me I was, doing things, using my mind and out in the community and working and living.  I should be up and running and moving and active and not on 18 meds and a stupid insulin pump and CGM and tens and heavens knows what else. I joked with my daughter that they should make a no fly zone over me- I carry enough equipment I'll create electrical intrferance wherever I go. -chuckle- 

Stupid arsehat of a body giving up on me before I'm ready to let it. I should get a say, body. Get it together!!

I suppose that's the end of this rant.. Sometimes it just needs out I suppose- guess in a for so maybe someone sees it and says, jeez, glad I'm not alone. Had another nurse tell me today that she admired that I didn't let it get to me, and what else can you do but carry on.. And I suppose as much as it sucks to have no other option, there it is, head up, back sort of strait (owww), carry on till you drop off. Let's get on then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!