Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Pump accessories

So I've stitched pockets on practically everything I own, minus the pants, because all those who know me know I am a cargo lover. But I figured I should have at least one garter style although I was convinced I would make it and throw it in a drawer never to see the light of day again. 

Dramatic pause. 

 I'm wearing it now.



 I managed to fiddle with the design enough to make it super comfortable, and while I'd still rather have my pocketed undershirts for regular day use due to the accessibility , this might be a nightwear and shorts thing.. Or under formals, unless I can get away with trousers, but I've never seen a military wife in trousers at a ball :( maybe I could start a trend!

Any who.. In the end I used a nice fat underwear elastic, and a sooooft brushed cotton fabric. I built it so that it's good and snug and the pocket can be turned in toward my leg or outwards depending on my mood ( short version- reversible). It's not too bulky either.

I'm rather tickled.. Think I might donate one or two to the local clinic.. Maybe I could sell them outside of that? Hmmm.. They are super comfy, way snazzier than some of the stuff I've seen and not itchy like the only other one I tried. I sort of forgot I was wearing it! LoL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!