Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Monday, August 11, 2014

BB: Apple pomegranate crepes; peach crepes


Peach compote

5 peaches, peeled, chunks
2 T butter 
4 t truvia/stevia

Heat in saucepan till mushy and liquid almost gone. Serve. 


Apple pomegranate compote

8 to 10 sm apples cored, peeled, sliced
1/2 cup pomegranate juice
1/8 c honey
( I threw in some apple pears, you can add plums, etc)

Cook till liquid is gone, fruit is mushy. Serve. 


Whipped cream;

1 pint heavy whipping cream
2 T sugar
Splash of Vanilla or other flavoring optional


Whip it up in your mixer, enjoy!

If you wang to add stability- throw in a T of meringue powder( check Joanne's cake decorating section)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!