Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Herb garden inventory

I took inventory of what I have out there now, and here's where it stands:

Basil: Holy, Pesto, Italian, Spicy

Bee Balm

Catgrass

Catmint

Catnip

Fennel

Foxglove

Germander

Horehound

Hyssop (blue)

Lavender: English, Spanish, French, White Katharine

Lemon Balm

Lemon Grass

Lemon Verbena

Lovage

Mint: Ginger, grapefruit, chocolate, orange bergamot, apple, spicy

Nasturtium

Oregano: Italian, Spicy

Parsley, curled

Peppermint

Raspberry

Roses

Sage: Purple, White, Plain

Savory: Summer, Winter

Spearmint

Stevia

Thyme: Lemon, German, English, Silver Posie

Valerian

Violet

Yarrow

Garden Inventory:

Asparagus
Beans
Blueberries
Brussel Sprouts
Carrots
Cucumbers (pickling)
Lettuce
Kale
Peas
Potatoes
Rhubarb
Strawberries
Tomatoes
Zucchini

Apples, Cherries, Peaches, Pears, Plums, grapes

There are still so many things I need, so if anyone has suggestions let them fly!

Wants: Dill (mine doesn't grow well), ginger, marshmallow root

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!