Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Review: Philly cooking creme

I got selected to have a house party this weekend, and we have been doing some trial runs with Philly cooking creme. I have to admit I really like it. I think I maty used it more often than not and I really liked the extra  flavor it added to teh things I have made so far. I edited the old family favorite baked mac and cheese, and it was a big hit!

Macaroni (8 oz) cooked and drained
1/2 c butter
6 eggs
1 1/2 c buttermilk
2 and a half 8 oz packages shredded cheddar cheese
1 tub plain Philly cooking creme
pepper


Cook and drain pasta, then add butter in and stir till melted. Add in creme and stir until melted.
Beat eggs and butter milk. Pour into the macaroni, and add in cheese. Season with pepper to taste and stir until cheese is evenly incorporated. Pour into a large baking dish and bake at 350 until gorlden brown on top and fork comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!