Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Another day, another lab..

I think it's a little disturbing that I am getting to know lab codes just by the numbers, and I know what tests mean what. Its sad that I can tell a good phlebotomist from a bad one by experience. I think that being sick has to be the most helpless feeling.. you start to think that you'll never get to feeling better after a certain point. I hate the feeling that I can't do things because I am ill, that I can't be the person I spent all that time and money investing an education to become, all the effort into being a parent only to not be able to do the stuff the kids grew up with.

At least I am making progress, but for every thing that I find and start fixing, there is one more thing that pops up. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!