Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Monday, March 21, 2011

New meter..

My mother had an extra coupon for a USB glucometer, which made it free for her to pick up and send to me. I have been using the program for it for several days now, because it was free to download. I love the program itself, its super easy to use, and I can log notes like my insulin consumption and meals/exchanges.

But today the glucometer came, and boy was I thrilled more than I even anticipated! Its small, easy to handle, easy to use, and lets me make notes right there! Its super easy to note before or after meal sugar notes, and it comes with a wall charger or charges from my computer. I had decided to wait to see if I liked it before I called the doc about a script change, and I just got off the phone..

Man do I love new tech, and when it makes my life easier when it comes to my health, even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!