Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boo, car, boo.

I can't figure out why we have such shoddy luck with cars. We do the research, do our best to get things checked out before we buy, and then *pfft*. I have yet to make it 6 months which out a major shitstorm of car mahem. I do teh maintenance, keep things going, checked, and still.

It was really a pain when we got a used car, one that dh had loved and wanted forever and finally found, that dropped teh engine as soon as he crossed state lines. So away goes 4 grand to get a new engine for his 'baby'. Cool, it was in great shape, lasted quite a while with moderate repairs here and there.. till we lent it out and it was totalled, the driver sliding in it down the highway with one wheel completely gone and sheered off. Did they pay for that? No. Apologize, you know I don't think so. I don't actually recal an OMG, I am so unbelieveably sorry. It was explanationof why our car was messed up anda deathtrap.

I need to learn to not trust anyone.. Which is a sad state but it seems whenever I do- mechanic, friend, you name it, it bites me in the butt. There are only a handful of family (by blood or marriage) who have stood by me 100%, and the people I meet in teh life we are living now are sure not striving to be that. I start finding myself resenting the people around me because they pull shenanigans, and I am so tired of that.

So to the woman who can't seem to apologize, and takes me for granted, I have had enough. So long.

To the woman who stalks me, because she wants to mooch, piss off.

To the nutjobs who can't seem to do their jobs, and cost us time, energy and peace of mind- get off your duff and do your job, or take a hike. I hate you with a passion of a thousand white hot suns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!