Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Sautéed Brussel Sprouts and Apples


Ingredients
- 12 to 18 sm Brussel Sprouts
- 1 lg tart Apple peeled, diced
- 1 shallot sliced in thin rings
- bacon ( I use 1/2 to 1 pkg precooked)
- Butter ( not margarine)
- Salt and pepper to taste

Melt butter in large pan, add all ingredients. Sauté until sprouts/apples are tender when poked with a fork, and a little browned. Serve warm. 

You can throw in about a half cup of apple cider too.. Makes it a little sweeter. If you do, add the bacon after its reduced down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!