Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Healthy dog treat recipe


1.5 c oat flour
1 banana
1/2 c Peanut Butter

*I made oat flour out of whole oats in my blender. 

Mash the banana. Add peanut butter and mix well. Add oat flour and mix until well incorporated. 

Press dough out 1/2" to 1" thick depending on the size you want your treat. Cut out shares with cookie cutters. I use little flowers for bite size treats.

Bake at 350 till browned at edges. 

I store in the fridge, supposed to be good  for 1-2 weeks.. Mine don't last that long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!