Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Built in spice rack: part 3

Wow.. Done and done. Turned out well, but not enough shelves. I need moooooore! LOL I think I might have a spice/herb/tea collecting issue here.. 





Most of the mural painted now.. The green splotch is now joined by other rainbow splotches ( not really splotches LOL the girls helped paint butterflies) 
The right branch looks a little odd, but it has purpose: there are picture hangers in the long branch for 3  8x10 school photo frames that hang  exactly spaced across that wall. 


It looks slightly cockeyed, but it's not.. It's my camera angle.. 



The shelves are all adjustable, bored with 1" gap between peg holes. I used metal shelf pegs, and voila. 

Done and done. 

I don't suppose anyone is actually reading this or has questions.. But if you do, just drop a comment. It's not a super impressive build but it's pretty neat and really functional for me ( I use it daily)  I need to cut a couple more shelves to add to it since I've a little space at the top, stain em up, but I'm quite pleased with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!