Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Well now, THAT was interesting.

I was at the grocery, getting lunch stuff for dh. Basic task, and one of the ladies working at the grocery made a comment about the things I was getting at the meat counter, and it was an off hand joke, I know she meant in jest, but what she said was 'Well I guess we gotta give em something decent sometimes, eh?'. I know she was referring to dh and to her own husband  most likely, and I was ready to rip open a great tongue lashing!That was just rude!

This is the thing.. It's NOT funny to crack jokes or complain about spouses being gone, their being here being a pain in the butt, etc. It just isn't. My love isn't some second rate citizen, who only gets a decent lunch when I feel like it- if he needs a lunch made, I will make it the best I can. If he needs something done, I will take care of it for him.. the way that he works his butt off the best he can for our family. We are a team, working together to make our family succeed..  I will celebrate every day he is home with me, and bear through the days that he must be gone. That's what it is really- bearing it through... I'm frazzled with those who insinuate that the guys should deploy more, or that it's a hassle to have them home. I don't like it when people act like it's putting them out, if you didn't want a spouse to come home to you should have stayed single.. really.

OKay.. end rant I guess. Just tired of people bashing spouses like that- I hear it everywhere, and that is just lame. Ugh. So in honor  of the greatness of my own spouse, I am gonna go cuddle up next to him, and enjoy that he is right here..  and should he read this.. should you read this hon, you totally rock. Greatest guy ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!