Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Embark upon the quest of new coupons!

I am so tickled that there is going to be a coupon swap at the local community center.. you must have base access, of course, but, this is going to be really handy!! I love the idea of being able to share with those around me in person- not just by mail.

I'd like to take a moment to shout out my thanks to Rachel who deserves great accolade for putting together so many cool things there at the community center! Great Job!! You rock!!!

I thought too that this might be a good place to link up the places that I find some of my own savings, just in case anyone ever wants to know. I can just say- eh, check out the blog (like that sounds so smooth LOL)

1. Check out the commissary entryway for coupons. Usually the shelves are there if not cleaned out. If there are coupons there, PLEASE leave some for others.. don't be greedy.

2. Sunday paper inserts for coupons.

3. Email your companies! Tell them you loved, hated, want to try their products.. the response usually comes with a coupon.

4. Look on your purchases- I got TV diners that all had 20 bucks in coupons when people just grabbing randomly wound up with blank  ones.

5. Swap with friends

6.Print offline

7.All You Magazine (through Wal Mart, but coupons usable anywhere)

8. REMEMBER!! COUPONS ARE JUST ONE WAY!! Try also loyalty cards! Military discounts, teacher discounts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!