Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tap Rock: A+ on the salad guys..

They introduced a new spring salad with poppyseed dressing, strawberries and almonds (pictured below) and I fell in love. I like it well enough that I wanted to share.. and those of you in teh Kitsap Penninsula area, definitely check out The Taprock. They have wicked good food and we never have a wait, its sort of a hidden secret.





Next, thanks to a friend who ordered several of these to try with us, fruit candy that looks like sushi and that you make all by yourself! Its a gel based sweet, and you make them in a dish that comes with it. Even the salmon roe are awesome! You rock Katie..  These are awesome! (and the ones one the plate we actually made in our own kitchen!)

The lesson here, don't be afraid to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!