Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Additional Props today..

Got an email from PFFlyers letting me know there are goodies on teh way! Woohoo guys! Thanks!

Thank you for contacting PF Flyers Consumer Support! We have sent out some PF swag that is on its way to you as we speak! Thank you for your interest in PF Flyers!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns by email or at 1-800-622-1218.

Sincerely,
Elvis
PF Flyers Consumer Response Team

Also received in the mail this week so far:

~10 pack of tide
~ Petco Hamster info kit
~Pantene shampoo samples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!