Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Must give some props..

I must give some props to Bond Ltd.  for appeciating me as a gear mom, and sending me stickers. I like places that say thank you. And to BMX (whom I have ridden myself in races, and who I buy gear for my kids for).. Both sent great emails thanking me for being a gear mom and said they'd send me stickers ASAP.

Also, APO and Bacon Boards sending stickers, after I ordered tehir catalogs..

For the walk of shame: Subaru. When I asked for stickers to rep your brand (which I loved till today) I could have handled a sorry, we don't have stickers. What I don't appreciate was the how about you go BUY our crap for your kids birthday. Dude, when I buy my kids birthday stuff, it will be cool and appropriately priced. A simple no would have been enough. I won't be buying or reccomending tehir stuff to anyone, and maybe its just me but it rubbed me the wrong way. While not outwardly rude, a little marketing like a sticker here or we don't have any but we will take your request under advisement would go a loooong way.

This is what I got from them:
You or the kids may have some luck finding some stuff at your local hobby stores. 
Another idea is for their birthdays, please consider visiting our Website where you can purchase some cool gear for them!
Thanks again for contacting us.
Best wishes,
Kelly Shinault
Subaru of America, Inc.

Also: a note- Scion, rocks. They sent us a beanie, stickers, cards, a pen.. all kinds of goodies that we can use and I greatly appreciate. Buy Scion not Subaru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!