Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Recipe: Chicken Salad Veggie Sandwich



Chicken Salad
-1 c shredded chicken
-1/2 c mayo
-3 T pickle relish
-3 ribs celery hearts ( very small, leaves incl)
-1 t marjoram
-1/4 t garlic powder
-1/2 t onion powder
-Salt
-Pepper
Mix it up. That's all there is to it. 

Toppers
-Sliced tomatoes
-Avocado
-Lettuce
-Cucumber
-baby spinach
-Toasted bread 

Avocado: I tend to mush it up and spread it on the toasted bread but slices work too

Lettuce: any kind. I keep an arrogant den do I've got agourmet blend of baby greens year round for my whims :) I usually swipe out of it daily. But it also makes a great lettuce wrap. 

Cucumbers: sliced, or peel/seed/dice and add in the salad. 

Bread: optional really. One slice for open face, two for a sammich, do a wrap with greens or a tortilla. It's alllllll good. No, really, it is- I've tried it ;)

There you have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!