Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Moving right along..

So we've moved. Kind of nice really, no more living in ppv, which was okay till they gouged (and I can't quite figure out how they managed to bill us what they did but there you go).

The thing is I never realized that buying a home was so involved or that owning one (the couple months that we have) would be so complicated! Jeepers! Its totally worth it, I can paint whatever the hell I want and not give a darn, and build stuff and make plans to renovate the kitchen for functionality and get a real toilet that isn't like 4 inches tall, (dude, the 80's were a whacked out time I think.. whoever was designing bathroom fixtures then must have though high efficiency meant 'I think I'm channeling my inner oompa loompa. Or maybe closer to the ground means less water usage? I dunno but whatever they were smoking it was primo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!