Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Its that season again.. taxes.. urgh.

So I hate taxes, who loves em really, except maybe accountants? I don't mind the doing of the taxes, really, its just the waiting for all the crap to come in. Have to wait on the 1099s, the W2s, bank letters, and now with a mortgage they have to send us THAT stuff. And I want to get this DONE DONE DONE. Like now. Let me get it out of the way. But Nooo.. nobody HAS to get it sent till Jan 31st and sometimes it's not even really postmarked until February. And yeah, it's us that gets those late senders lol

Now the question becomes: do I want to mess with a professional this year, when stuff comes that late. Or do I want to try to fuddle through the Turbotax/Taxact?

And do I want to take what I get by say the time all the big stuff comes ad then amend it for extra deductions and refile with an amendment because I am impatient. Yeah, I have done that, I'm that person. Get most of it, they don't have it to me by the 31st, and it goes anyhow. Then I amend it come the ed of March when stuff is all FINALLY here because heavens knows it never actually all comes.

Anywhoo.. for the military tax person (me) there is more mess with deductions and whatnot, but no boomer deduct this year.

http://supertaxgenius.blogspot.com/2013/11/military-information.html?m=1





MyPoints.comShare with friends, earn together.Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!