Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Monday, February 28, 2011

What to do, what to do..

There is so much to do today, so many needs, but so little time for wants. What I have discovered is that it takes so long to get tehrough the necessities for teh day that there is so very little time left for the things that I want to do. And what bugs me teh most is that it costs out the wahoo if I decide to do something alone.. I love being a mom, but there are a few things that I would eliminate:

1. Mouthy teachers who can't seem to drop the attitude or find teh time to deal with anything till I bring it up to the administration then they say they were never informed.

2. Sitters who leave a mess, eat all my food, leave a mess (bears repeating twice) and then expect me to pay through the nose, and ask favors but won't return them. I should do for you for free, but you should do for me at minimum freakin wage?

3. Car repair. Brand new car, 2 months out of warranty, need 400 bucks of repair after I get it towed there (kaching again).

4. General lethargy.. that's on me. I dislike feeling wiped out.

But there are some things that make every day bright..

1. My family.. best kids ever, most loving and adoring husband I could have ever asked for.

2. Friends.. I have very very few, but the ones I do have are, as Christopher Eccelston would say- Fantastick!

3. Faith.. I am no bible thumper, rather I don't believe in the whole organized religion. I study eastern faiths, which have become western faiths now too.. and I am greatful for the option. I feel blessed to have looked for a few years to find teh entrance to a path that leads far forward. I know so many still looking for their faith, for a meaning to life, and while it is not in hand it is in view.

I am sure there are more, and we'll get there eventually.. gonna try to add to the llist as I am able, but if you see fit to take a moment to post.. what makes your life worth it? What is your bliss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!