Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The beginning..

And in teh beginning, there was, well, the big bang, and red shift, and stuff. And now there is me, here, typing. It's amazing how one monsterous explosion can cause the world we know it.. and it makes me wonder if we'd shifted one star tothe left what it would all be like?

I'm an avid sci-fi fan, so I guess these things run through my head a lot, and somedays I wish there was someone like the Doctor to come save us from our own insanity.  We sure could use it when there is so much upheavel and so much destruction. I wish that there would be a superhero who was just a man (or a Galifreyan)  that worked for good, never wanted to hurt anyone, just save and protect what he could. If Everyone channeled a little bit of their inner time lord perhaps teh world would be a much better place.

But I digress... this blog, I think it will be a place to review cool stuff I find, share thoughs, and capture the cosplaying we do.

That is all.. for today.


RM54RGC8R7V4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!