Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fence replace/upgrade notes

I need for custom fence pieces 8 to 15 pickets, 2 - 2x4s, 4 side brackets at 1.50 each, screws, nails, and a package of L brackets at $3 each. 

5/8" x 5 1/2" x 6' Fence individual Pickets are $1.94


2x4 (treated)

These too look possible, is simple. I could cut them down if needed. 
I kind of hesitate to switch now, because we started one way, doing it custom. But keepers it would make life sooo much easier :(


Lowes has this nifty fence door/gate for $41.. Would need 3, or 4 if we add a gate in back



  
But this is also an option, depending on size. It is a more expensive option though:



Also looking at post caps: 
Plain for most of them.. 

But there are cool solar ones I want for the garden space. 

These are my favorites.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!