Lady Que's Big Blog of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff.

Just a little corner of the net where I can hide away and exist I guess..

A little of this and a little of that- some of myself, some record of things I find interesting and helpful too.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebration of.. an appliance.

It is the small things that make us happy in life, n'est-ce pas?

They came to the house today (maintenance that is) and had a list of like 12 things, and one of them was the oven, which has been out of order for a couple weeks. They had to order a part, and we had to sit and wait for it to come in, and then for the appointment to have it installed. I never thought that I would be so thankful for something as simple as a working oven. But the truth is the simpler the gift, the better it is.

I would rather have a small, simple thought than something extravagant and overwhelming. It makes me feel better that I get something I know I can really use- in this case, an oven that works to make pizza when my crew is hungry and hollering for pizza!  What can be better than that?

Simple gifts.. I think there is a higher power looking out for me today..

May she watch out for us all tonight, this week..

Blessed Be all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!